Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Independent Reading

My book House Rules by Jodi Picoult has made me think about the world in a completely different perspective. Jacob hunt, a 18 yr kid with Asperger's syndrome has been accused of commiting a murder. I stilll have not made up my mind as to whether i think Jacob did it or not. There are moments when i think "how could a child with Aspergers syndrome be capable of such things" but then i think "he's done other things. Maybe not as bad as this but they were still pretty bad". Jacob sometimes may seem as if he's the smartest person in the room, but the next, just a little thing will set him off. I hope Jacob didn't do it, especially not to his own tutor, Jess Ogilvy. Well this book has touch me, and made me think a lot about children with Aspergers.

No comments:

Post a Comment